Did you know you can pay your 2020 新澳门威尼斯人网站 REALTOR Dues online? 2020年的款项将于2020年12月15日到期. The State will enforce a late fee of $75 for payments received after December 30th.
For a copy of your REALTOR dues statement, please email (电子邮件保护)
轻松完成房地产表格….使用电子表单程序ZipForm. 各部门法规 & 许可批准的房地产表格, WRA-created形式, and select State Bar forms are available on ZipForm. REALTOR成员包括访问ZipForm.
If you are an existing 新澳门威尼斯人网站 Member and would like to change your current information, 下载更改表格. Your change request will normally be processed within 24 business hours of WRA receiving the paperwork. 请电子邮件 亚历克西斯大步走 有任何问题.
房地产经纪人®自愿同意遵守房地产经纪人®道德规范. 如果有房地产经纪人加入了房地产经纪人®association, they pledge to meet the 道德规范’ high standards of professional conduct. 道德规范 includes 17 Articles: Articles 1-16 relate to ethical conduct and Article 17 creates the duty and privilege for 房地产经纪人®to arbitrate contractual and certain non-contractual disputes.
执行房地产经纪人®道德规范 is the responsibility of local REALTOR®协会. Associations provide dispute resolution service and professional standards enforcement services including but not limited to mediation services, 伦理听证会和仲裁听证会.
The single, most outstanding characteristic that sets 房地产经纪人® apart from other real estate practitioners is the willingness to accept and abide by the 道德规范 of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF 房地产经纪人®. 道德规范, 是在7月29日首次被采纳的, 1913, is a living document--responsive in its content to changes in the law and industry. The Code has been revised several times through the years to reflect current developments in professional real estate practice. 房地产经纪人这个词® has come to represent competency, fairness, and high integrity. These qualities stem from voluntary adherence to an ideal of moral conduct in real estate business practices.
但即使是出于好意, 计划和准备, 房地产经纪人之间偶尔会出现分歧® 和/或经纪人® 以及他们的客户或顾客. 大密尔沃基房地产经纪人协会® offers its members and their clients and customers a method to resolve complaints if they believe a REALTOR® 可能采取了不道德的行为. 一场道德听证会可能会举行，房地产经纪人® judged by their peers to determine if the code of ethics had been violated.
- 投诉必须首先以书面形式提出. You can obtain a complaint form by calling the GMAR office, or from this website. Complaints must be filed within 180 days from the time a complainant knew (or reasonably should have known) that potentially conduct took place.
- A Grievance Review Panel will conduct a preliminary investigation of your complaint to determine if an 道德 Hearing should be held to determine if a violation of the 房地产经纪人® 道德规范已经产生.
- 道德 hearings are not held to resolve civil matters or criminal complaints--they are only held to determine if the 房地产经纪人® 违反了道德规范.
- If the Grievance Committee concludes that a hearing should be held, both parties (the complainant and the respondent REALTOR®) are notified of the time and date of the hearing along with instructions as to the procedures that are followed. Both parties are provided an opportunity to state their case and present evidence to the 道德 Hearing Panel.
- At the conclusion of the hearing, the Panel decides if the 房地产经纪人® 违反了道德规范. Disciplinary action can be taken against the REALTOR® 从警告到, 教育培训要求, 罚款, or suspension or even expulsion from the Association. The role of the Association is to vindicate the 道德规范 and to educate the member.
- Please fill out the complaint form below under "complainant and respondent". The "complainant" is the person filing the complaint. The "respondent" is the person(s) you are filing the complaint against.
- 你可以咨询房地产经纪人® 道德规范 and state on the complaint form under "Complainant(s) Charge(s)" the article(s) you feel have been violated. However, citing an article(s) is optional, and is not required for you to file your complaint. The Grievance Committee of the GMAR will conduct a preliminary investigation of your complaint to determine if an ethics hearing is warranted before the Professional Standards Committee. Should the Grievance Committee determine that an ethics hearing should be held the appropriate article(s), 会在道德听证会前被传讯吗.
- 和投诉表格一起, You must return a signed and dated written statement that explains the nature of your complaint. The complaint must be filed within 180 days of the time the facts regarding the complaint could have been known.
- Please allow thirty (30) days for the Grievance Committee's investigation process. After that time, you will be notified in writing of the Committee's decision.
- NAR的商业宣传/立法页面: nar.房地产经纪人/商业/ legislation-and-advocacy
- NAR的商业教育页面: nar.房地产经纪人/商业/教育机会
- NAR的商业研究页面: nar.房地产经纪人/research-and-statistics/research-reports/commercial-real-estate
- NAR的商业数据 & 清单资源页面: http://www.nar.REALTORS/commercial/commercial-data-listing-resources
Wisconsin Commercial Data Exchange powered by REDI/Catylist: Click 在这里
博马/ AOMA威斯康辛- www.boma-wi.org
Commercial Real Estate Terminology - Absorption, Vacancy, etc: 在这里
Commercial Webinar: RPR® Commercial – What Can It Do For You?: 在这里
有一个建议链接被添加? 联系新澳门威尼斯人网站 (电子邮件保护)